Simon's commitment and integrity to his clients is unquestionable and would never expect a client to do anything that he would not ask of himself. He decided to become a coach after being coached himself and as he felt the profound impact it had on his own life. Simon continues his own development work with coaches from all over the world and has trained with some of the most highly regarded coaches in the industry.
Simon is totally committed to supporting his clients in achieving their goals and has an impeccable track record. Please read these Testimonials for the unedited views of some of the people he has served.
"Simon is the real deal. Period. I worked with him for one year, and our work together totally transformed both my personal and business life. I not only have a sincere appreciation for him as a coach but also for who he is as a human being. If you are looking for a deep transformational coach that is authentic, direct, loving and just plain brilliant, Simon is the coach for you!"
Christo Schutte | Founder of The Game Within, thegamewithin.com
"In the last 45 days, I’ve connected with two individuals who wanted to hire me on the spot, with a combined $21,430 in fees. This is what I created when I made a commitment to move beyond fear and negative self-talk. I was able to access this gift of commitment as a result of my investment in Simon’s program. As you consider this coaching experience, here’s a bit of what I hope you’re ready to give, and to receive, from working (and playing) with Simon and the community of coaches he’ll bring to you.
(1) Be ready to create. ‘Create’ means different things to different people. I expected to “create” plans, checklists, marketing materials… Simon quickly helped me elevate my view of “creation” to mean “abracadabra” - creating ANYTHING I WANT, simply by the words I speak. Together, we created declarations and affirmations to claim the future I was creating. These empowering words elevated my mindset and the tiny, yet mighty miracles that followed.
(2) Be ready to be challenged. In observing Simon coach individual group members, I regularly felt deep listening, heard "the story beneath the story", touched the deepest needs of my colleagues and engaged in compassionate and creative play. As Simon embodied the consummate coach, I felt a calling to serve my own clients more honestly and more powerfully; I also felt a calling to make bolder requests, such as stating higher fees than I’m comfortable asking for. In fact, I just had a coaching conversation today where I, for the first time, told the client I was expecting nothing, except to serve her. When she asked me to quote fees, I did so without flinching.
(3) Be ready to go inward. Wow. Our 1 on 1 time was amazing. Simon, like a laser, penetrated right through my stated coaching goals and invited me to share with him where my heart was broken, who I had not forgiven, and what dreams I hadn’t allowed myself to see, or live. I felt, seen, heard and accepted - all of me. So, be prepared to have your soul touched, and your broken places explored and likely, healed.
This is more than a coaching apprenticeship. It’s a loving, life-affirming experience. A recap of my experience and what I know is available to you:
- When you least expect it, you’ll hear yourself being more and more bold and powerful in 'how you be'/how you serve.
- You’ll serve more deeply than you thought possible.
- You’ll feel more connected to your highest, impossible dream.
- You’ll give more than you expect you could.
- You'll create relationships you never knew you could create. Strangers quickly become some of your deepest confidantes.
- You'll be more prepared to take your clients to the all places you were courageous enough to go.
- At the end of the six months, you'll want more."
Erica Howard | Founder of Flying Colors LLC, flyingcolorsllc.com
"I cannot thank you enough for the space you held for me. I wanted to know my power in a way I have never known it before. I could feel it bubbling up and in those first few minutes with you, I decided that is what I wanted. YOU held the space and saw nothing but my power. That was the only option. You called it out of me in such a powerful and subtle way. As a result, I have made massive leaps in my business/purpose and am creating exactly what I had envisioned just a few weeks ago. What once was just a vision is now moulding into reality because I know my power now. I am one of the most powerful women I know and my visions come true. Thank you for helping me see the vastness of my power."
Marilyn Rodriguez | SOUL Coach and Mentor, themarilynrodriguez.com
"The day I met Simon is the day my life changed forever! Simon saw within me and called me forth and within the first 5 minutes I was certain I was getting back on my path. He allowed me in his loving way to open myself up to my dream again. 90 days later I am back on my playful path and the sun is shining bright in my life!"
Darlene Navarre | CFO at GoPlazy and Owner, atiplay2create.com
"Being coached by Simon Crowe is a gift to your soul. It is service for your soul. I'm in appreciation of Simon for his humanity and service."
Marc Levine | Senior Engagement Manager
"I recommend Simon 100% as a top coach."
Oliver Gray | Managing Director
"Simon?s unique style allowed me to look at the bigger picture, instead of focusing on the details. He also gave me the tools to look at the issue from completely different angles than before. In a very short period of time, I had defined my goals and was up and running."
Solano Pena-Lenzi | Managing Director
"Simon?s ability to lay a clear path to achieve goals and then painlessly guiding you through is a real talent. Couple this with some truly challenging but poignant questions and you have a successful partnership that can deliver results and make a real difference."
Jeremy Cuthbert | Managing Director
"Simon's sessions are filled with positivity, enthusiasm and professionalism. Every engaging and interactive hour subtly and effectively re-enforced my determination and focused my mind on attaining my objectives."
Darren Strachan | Sales Manager
"I would strongly recommend Simon as a coach. He demonstrates professionalism and commitment to his clients. His personal qualities, combined with his strong understanding of the process of coaching, deliver results and equip his clients with strategies to support their own personal and career development into the future."
Rosemary Ledley | Communications Specialist
"Simon is an intuitive and natural coach who easily creates a space in which I can think creatively and productively.? He has great empathy and understanding while maintaining his own integrity and independence. This means he is able to follow me into my world while frequently provoking me to expand it through fresh insights.? As a result, working with him is often very exciting and enriching."
Donald Lush | University of Hertfordshire
"I would highly recommend Simon as a coach, and also council anyone with doubts to give this a try ? as it will definitely change them for the better. An excellent experience all round.?
Bob Morrell | Operations Director
"I would definitely recommend you as a coach because it has been an extremely positive and eye-opening experience for me and I would willingly refer anyone to undergo this rewarding and fulfilling experience."
Cynthia Mbenafo | Commercial Banking Professional
"I cannot recommend Simon Crowe highly enough. It is an enjoyable process that has re-energised me and produced extraordinary outcomes."
Jeremy Blake | Sales & Marketing Director
"Simon will help you achieve the results you want whilst treating you as the unique individual you are."
Robert Moody | Quality Improvement Manager